Thursday, August 30, 2007

YL & AYL!



Congratulations to Haji Badaruddin Bin Hj Karim & Rabiqah Natasha Yusof Halim on their appointment as Youth Leader and Assistant Youth Leader of the Brunei Participating Youth Contingent 2007!!!!


On behalf of the rest of us underlings, we're confident you will do your best to lead us in the right direction and we hope we won't make life too difficult for you. The very Best of Luck and we LOVE u!

The Dynamic Duo!

For your information, BPY Adai will be leading SG "A" whereas BPY Natasha will be AYL'ing (is that even a word?) SG "C" on the Nippon Maru

2 comments:

Padian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Padian said...

First, my heartiest congratulations to both of you for making it so far :) You may need luck and a lot of support, but i shall not scare you. If you need help, need a shoulder to de-stress, come to us, the other YLs.. and AYLs... we would be more than happy to help and share you problems.

Second, YAY!!! I was in SG A during orientation and SG C onboard Nippon Maru!!! :) I love my SG! and i hope, you get to know all of them and grow to love them, as they can be an invaluable source of peace and comfort!

Third, know thy stuff... It helps to be on top of things, as you'll be constantly thinking on your feet :) *hugs*

I trust you guys to be pillars of strength and comfort to each other *hugs*

PS: My pillar of strength and comfort was a few of my PYs (they know who they are), bless them, also Fakhri, YL'04 whom was relentlessly there for me in my hourssssss and moments of need. *hugs*