Sunday, August 26, 2007

Introduction to the BPYs by their Solidarity Groups during Orientation

SG "A" (From Left to Right: BPY Riez, Bpy Chris, BPY Amier, BPY Aura, BPY Ezan, BPY Adi & BPY Karen)

SG "B" (From Left to Right: BPY Raudah, BPY Azy, BPY Syaza, BPY Bob, BPY Mony, BPY Adai & BPY Aizat)



SG "C" (From Left to Right: BPY Ahmad, BPY Dex, BPY Wan, BPY Mimiet, BPY Jen, BPY CFA & BPY Elly)



SG "D" (From Left to Right: BPY Ibnue, BPY Tasha, BPY Eldi, BPY CT, BPY Faezah & BPY Rien)



Missing from SG "D" is BPY P.E who was unable to join us for medical reasons. We missed you!!!!

1 comment:

Padian said...

I remember now... I was in SG A during orientation :) Oh my... Was that great or what! I sprained my ankle and still managed to have fun and walk around in Hutan Simpan Berakas during the morning walks :) GO SG A!!!!! :)