Wednesday, October 24, 2007

BPY Tokyo Megapost!!

Photos from Jen's camera from the time we got on the plane and some pics of BPYs living it up in Tokyo.. Enjoy! We're well.. Probably gonna be the last post for a while.. We're heading for our homestays today (25th October 2007)... Woohoo! (I was thinking of captioning the Photos.. but i dont think im gonna bother.. most are self explanatory..)




























































































Singapore PYs doing their Cheers

IPY Shaking it Up!


LPYs!
VPYs!
BPYs! Shaking Ku Jua!

Amazing Kali AH!


CPYs!
MYPYs!
PPYs!























Information about Japanese Homestay Programme:
Chris & Karen: Fukushima Prefecture
Ahmad, Jennifer, Ally: Ichikawa Prefecture
Adi, P.E & Izan: Nagano Prefecture
Rieyz, Mony & Arpah: Aichi Prefecture
Ibnue, Aizat & Azy: Nara Prefecture
Eldi & Aura: Hiroshima Prefecture
Ikhwan, CT & Rien: Nagazaki Prefecture
Adai, Mimiet & NL: Hakodate Prefecture
Dex,Syaza & Faezah: Osaka Prefecture
Bob & Raudz: Kobe Prefecture
Sha & Amier: Kitakyushu Prefecture
We'll be arriving @ Tokyo again on 28th October 2007! where we will be staying @ the NYC
Love to all of you

















4 comments:

hidetoshi424 said...

Hello, my friends of BPY!
Guess who? I'm Hide, a Japanese local youth.
Thanks to you all, I really had a good time with you.
Let's keep in touch with each other and I really wish all the good luck for your voyage.
I hope to see you somewhere in the near future.
Sincerely, Hide
My e-mail address : hidetoshi424@hotmail.co.jp
Send me an e-mail to me. Thanks.

Padian said...

*hugs* I can see Nippon maru at the dock... I can see people moving.... I am waving furiously.... Wave back!!! *hugs*

I see you all are having most fun time there... so jelous... and wishing i was there too...

PS: I think i know PNL.... i met him in China last year! send my regards :)

PPS: The cbox has been blocked *wink* smart...

dicky said...

Is there any homestay in Iwate Prefecture?

Padian said...

do you there is already a video of your nippon maru in youtube - i think farewell in Japan :) short... but stilll.... its yours!