Monday, September 3, 2007

Dance Practice



So now Orientation is over. Its back to our usual dance practices to fine tune our National Day Performance! Here are some of the boys doing their thing and also a closer look at the people who teach us.



Cikgu Suraya: " Haha, this is not going to be an easy job.."



Cikgu Saadiah: " Ok, how did you think you did?"


BPY Aura full of spirit





BPY Aura strikes a pose!





Our AYL is a lady NOT a bird :)



BPY Adi: "I could do this for a living"



YL Badar: "All these dance steps are making me dizzy"


BPY Dex: " Do i stand over there?"



BPY Ezad dancing along


BPY P.E working it!


BPY Bob concentrating hard



BPY Mony all smiles!


BPY Amier AKA Belachan



BPY Chris and his monkey


Shake it BPY Bob!



BPY Ibnue having fun!



BPY Wan: " I have all the qualities that are listed on my shirt. Wanna date me?"







No comments: